Monday, November 11, 2019

Comedy: Norm?

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Norm?
Who?

Most people just fo it.. but Stephen King went over the top...
Milf... Gilf... Joe Hill?
Oh whoa... when father insider... so does and son does full inner game...
Kidnapping...
So pathetic


Comedians pathetic
Police?
Oh gosh... get a better job
Music
Life sucks...so does I

Guys who came up with the reddit page Shower thoughts... go smash your fucking face... what's next?

While I Poop, I had a thought?


I got got goals men... I got balls



- I am interested into fucking wheelchair women, cripples
- Disesease patients...
Tumor
Syndromes
Cancer
- Paralysis
- Homeless

And somebody got offended?
Oh whoa

- I want to rape small babies... why?
It's fun!
If one word needs to explain  the whole fucking thing... it's a fucking roller coaster.

Any people in long relationships?
Oh god
Get out... get the fuck out...
If you are planning to stay more longer..

I am giving second thought about move out from thus country...
Those people who are bomb suicidal are the prople who are not fucking or have been throw a divorce... break up...
So you take your wisdom out

Mr. Bean
Go out men
Go fucking out
This act sucks
Stop being such a silly faggot

I must read the hatred of men... which proclaims and is claiming Mrs. Wuorno
Tough kid
Whoa... Wuorno is good killing people... 62 years old police reservist and securuty guard.
When is about fucking it goes as far as whining.
Wuorno was ready to die...
Proclamaiting bitch... Believers... religious go as far as resurrection day...
Gacy clown... Wuorno.... is requesting for coffee... before getting executed...
Life sometimes got it edges in society.


"Тръгнах по пътя на баща ми... бях на просститутка"...


My life sucks... I tried comedy... I took a break... because it was fucking intensive.
In improv there is "Yes and" principle and "gifts" - Help out principle....
How about
Yes and go fuck yourself and stock it roght in your ass as for gifts...
Here is a gift...
Stop wasting your money and life.


You are celebrating your birthday?
Stop doing this you fucking faggot... celebrate your funeral... fun experience...
You are physically there... but soul (for the sake if argument) Not there!
Most times I get depress... when I watch "pick"... It's something which most guys do and get... me on the other side... not suitable option for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment