Monday, November 11, 2019

Comedy: Happiness

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


I need to follow a lie to be happy?
I need to be delusional... to lie to myself... to bullshit myself... to refuse to grow up?
To pray to invisible force?

What happen with growing up and standing for yourself?
Life is such a secular experience

What religion opposed as argument and as idea is trauma syndrome which has been impossed.
So sad
The feeling and need to be part of something is also socially damaging us... the argument goes as far.. to be alone?
To be outsider?
Or to lie to ourself and yo be part of a bullshit community?



"The feeling of fitting in"
Reading religion is like going throw the news... at the end you are more confused than getting something out of it...

God - Is a devil in details... a fucking fool with a hat...
Read the bible... study it... and shit oike spirtuality and God... definetly does not exist... no significant proof of those fucks for being around.

Yup, we worship the devil so does Norm Macdonald. Jimmy Carr... do no wrong and nothing bad can be said for him. Ralphie May fat explicit pervert.

We say "Oh holy shit","Oh Lord", "Holy fuck" and etc... isn't irony we got commandments and we got "God" and we fuck around?

It's very sexy to fuck a girl in a wheelchair
Love is nothing more than a methaphor "wheelchair"... Girl in paralysis, that's what I call girl is in arousal.
Oh life sucks... so does doing sets outside for most guys sucks.
Nothing bad I can say for pick up... just nothing
Too much data to consume and have in mind ... even to be critical about it...
I need balls... time
Food
...

Derek... channel... rsd his channel sucks... he is doing bullshot business calls...
Fuck you
Why do you need to be happy?
You silly... fucking bastards?
Go kill yourself

Today is comedy night...
You are here... because your life sucks...


"Last but not least"



OH FUCK OFF



Suicide good idea... terrible executions...
Just fucking terrible executors.

I have goals
Show Off
Fuck Around
Put my dick into a insurance policy
Fuck a police woman ugghh... I mean rape...

I can't pull off what Louis Ck .. did with masturbating... I just Can't pull it off. He is a guy who is taken seriously... and that is pretty much his style...
Me... doing it on the other side
I am going to be locked into a mental instution... and diagnosed mentally insane.

Terrible and horrible shit happen..
Bill Hicks is dead, George Carlin is dead, Sam Kinison, John Candy, Charlie Murphy, John Pinette are dead...
Oh guys get over it

I stopped masturbating because sometime I go out of balance... Go over the top.. and probably If I extended this unhealthy behavior...
I was probably going to end up... obsessing and being needy... over something or somebody.
I have high hopes for "somebody".

Life sucks... it's pathetic and so does most comediands jokes... stories... but who am I to judge?

Yup,... Hey.. hey... hello
Stop clapping...
Fuck you
Fuck this guy
Fuck that cunt
Fuck you bitch


And it's going great...
What I did... it's removing filters... + congruence and authenticity.

One guy wanted from me ... jokes about pick up. Sorry for DISSAPOINTING you... but pick up is not a fucked up ground for jokes...
It works... men

SHUT UP


Religion has God
So does spirtuality
Spirtual but not religious
God follows traditions of religion
And it's spirtual.... inner god...


Most people in AA and AN meetings have their own God...
So does I
My god is
- Rapist
- Pedophile
- A guy who has always candy around himself
- Fucks around with small kids
- Pervert?


Nothing wrong... with my god...
Stop being such type of biased bitches
Just stop it

I had foot fetish... now I am moving on the next excitement it has to do with shoes and tranny.
Most comedians give advice as "Repeat jokes", "Start fixing your jokes" and "Think more on your jokes"...
One thing is clear... once I got the whole fucking clarity... I went full on suicidal...
Once I tried to kill myself?
Why?
Life went for me boring
Loosen up... of excitement



No comments:

Post a Comment