Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Comedy: Piss Factory (2)

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Faith
Is baseless
Pile of shit

Bible oh men
Double
Fuck
Tripple
Oh men...
Its a shitty stain
....

I am going out on stage with bible...
It dies not mean this human...
Mankind story is true...
Its made up
I am doing it...
Because
When something is a lie... It needs to be riduculed... cheers to me.

Believers...
Mhm... liars

Religion...
Science
Hand in Hand

Fuck this idea...
Fuck it definetly and imortally

I masturbate with close
Eyes...
WITTY MADE UP FUCK

I belief in higher power
I have a master
And s mission
And GOD
...
I mean my dick...
Its a magnifficient beast...
AND THE BITCH BLOCKED ME

People need to stop talking about God and their experience...
We get it...
Supernatural...
All Marvel Universe Is True
I refuse to Grow up
Magic Beasts...
Magic Midgets...
Lepricons
Santa
And From There We Go to Satan...
Which which means Santa...
(Definetly... Satan is taking the image of Santa...)
Hogwarts and we move on to Harry Potter...
Then...
We Just continue with enermous faith battles to grow up and be little bit more sane...
Yeah... GOD STOPPED ME FROM GETTING DRUNK...
GUESS WHAT GOD MAKE A MISTAKE
ITS CALL STOP BEING SELFISH YOU PRICK


I like reading obituaries...
Fun SHIT
Out there...
Crazy words...
Sentences...
BUT STILL DO YOU THINK THAT DEAD MAN GIVES A FUCK...
GIVES A SLIGHT FUCK...

GIRLS JUST EVOLVE...
BECAUSE ALL THEIR LIFE THEY TRAIN FOR THE BIG DAY...
MAN CHILL UP
TRY TO CHILL UP
GET ANGRY
AND DIE FROM BLOOD CLOT
COMPLICATION

No comments:

Post a Comment