Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Comedy: ATcome

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I am christian
I am not religious because of
The sex policy
Just don't like
Marriage and sex
One and only
What the hell?

HOW ABOUT A DARE
STICK A FINGER IN THE ASS

LGBTQ COMMUNITY
THEY ARE OUTSIDERS
AND THEY ARE OUTLANDISH..
FUCK YOU I SAID IT


When me get invited by the boys
I do not get fucked
Girls at the other hand get

If I get rape at this age right now
I have a price
I have value
I have some kinda cost
No rape...
No value whatsoever

I have idea for game
Punch the baybe
Kick the child
And read the bible the holy spirit
Fun shit...
Add up...
Bash
Smash
Boil
Just extra fun service

I want to be brain dead
At least don't get idea of pain
Easy kill
Easy suicide...
But still...
What's going on with being with brain which is fully fuctional its boring!

I have been in male apartment
In drugs and alcohol apartment...
Still not fucked
Never ever got fucked
Still curious and open minded about the whole thing

I am okay pedophiles
As long as my price gets up in the market
And sure as fuck... I am talking about children getting rape.

Some women say they are faithful..
They never get lust... or desire for other men...
BUT DEAD FUCKING WRONG
IF THERE IS ALPHA MALE
MUSCLES
NOT BONES
BICEPS
NOT FAT MASS
TRICEPS...
NOT SWEATY LAZY SLOB

They are definetly fucking this alpha fuck
Women are guilty as charge
Stop too sexy shit
And then asking as a dumb fuck "WHY DID I GOT RAPED?"

The Fucking Girl which I go Out is a fucking
Moth
I want to kill Moth


No comments:

Post a Comment