Friday, February 7, 2020

Comedy: New Year

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Go off
Faggot
Kill yourself

Okay... okay..
Who fights?
Who join war?
Poor people
Average people

The muscular guys out of gym...
Get another muscles you fucks...
Get some gray matter...


Here is a huge one... we are tribal... we want to survive and so we are selfish...
Stop saying bullshit

Nice guys get it
No they don't ...
I was once a nice guy. .
How far did I go?

People screwing around with me...
Fucking around me...
Making my life hell...
"Can't say "No""...
Mainly because being nice.. means not rejecting...
I always accepted to help ... and my help got exploited
Now I am abandoned
Back stab
Torn apart

This not another pedophile novel.
I growed up with by being beaten up...
Been knocked out...
I hate life
I hate even sharing this shit right...now...
Comedy has been fun right but in the same time a pin in a haystack how longer am I going to keep it?



I got "shh"
"Hey, shh"
"Get over here "
- Definetly a command
"introduce yourself and apologize"
Such statement this year..
Mainly because joke..
Status change..


I can be alpha...
I can be badass...
Let me get thise metal objects in my pockets and have in mind once somebody attacks me... I can bash his head so hard ...
That he dies
Thats how I see alpha status which puts us over
Bill Hicks - Dead from cancer
Richard Jeni - Gun Shot Suicide
Robin William - Suicide 
Chris Farley - Drug Overdose

After so much comedy and life going rip off... I am thinking clearly...
Probably quit
Stop
Probably kill few more years...
I am not complaining...

I AM WORRYING ABOUT THE END RESULT
SUICIDE
I HAVE FEW OF THOSE
I MEAN JOKE ASIDE SERIOUS SHIT

My every fucking year is about to start and end killing myself.
Ceremony... God.... abusing ... as far nothing comes out of religion...

GOD'S WORD...
REALLY?

Wesson domination...
Saying Jesus is a vampire...
Really?
We can go as far as canibal.... but vampire... Jesus ..
What the hell!???
He God...
Lord...
Master

And what are your super poowers?
Being dumb and getting drunk?
Being selfish NARCISSTIC figure!?

Really?
Incest?
God?

Nothing more than an example for a weak mind...
Okay...
Weasson...
Lord
God
...
Rape.. incest... now setenced in jail...
For murder...
You God has jail time.

Marcuss Wesson...the way we can describe him...
Mass killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment