Friday, January 10, 2020

Comedy: Clown

By VeNgeR GrEenTag



My grandfather needs to die
Now poke a wise faggot I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE
I GIVE A FUCK... ABOUT HOW PEOPLE FUCK
WHICH IS THE MOST DEADLY SUBSTANCE ON MARKET FOR CLOWNS KILLINGS
When my mom saw me...
She was like

UGHHH...
UNWANTED CHILD
LET THIS FUCKER DIE




There are 250 000 faggots... at age 6... who have obesity...

I CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM
STOP EATING YOU PELVIC PIECE IF SHIT

I have stuttering friend
This guy needs definetly to learn properly to talk...
Whats with the stutter...

YOU PIECE OF MEAT
Learn something

Refusing to believe in supernatural...and God it's call growing...

Since when ... "Probably"and "Maybe" end up as always in section...
"Never"?



Even when gays see a gay guy who acts more women like...
More feminine...
THEY GO WITH
I AM FUCKING GAY.. BUT NOT TYPE OF ONE

My first girlfriend this year was into dark shit men...
She wasn't a fucking comedian so I left her.

I saw my cousin crying for a person for which he is capable of giving less shit about.
It was pathetic.

My father was in hitting me with a baseball bat... shit.
My mother was touching my dick balls with a needle...

Today in this room we have pathetic creatures which take constantly selfies and pictures of themselves...
It is like

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME

SAD
PATHETIC
PIECE OF DOG SHIT



I was recently out with a guy...
We got checked out by the cops...
And he told me after the check up...
That the police asked him...

"What does he have in his pockets"
And he told me that he even doesn't know what he has in his pockets...
And started laughing...


NOW WHAT MAKING FUN AT PEOPLE WITH AMNESIA...
YOU PIECE IF SHIT...
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

THIS SHIT IS HYSTERICALY OFFENSIVE. .

When I see naked and nude photos on social media this is next traumatic event after JFK ASSASINATION and 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment